- What Is The Best Workout Machine To Lose Weight?
- The Raw Food Diet Plan
- Is Date Sugar A Healthy Alternative Sweetener?
- The Engine 2 Diet
- Going On A Diet May Have The Same Effects As Drug Withdrawal
- Lack Of Sleep Has Some Scary Side-Effects
- 7 Healthy Alternatives To Coffee
- Why You Should Never Use Splenda And 3 Healthy Alternatives
- The Volumetrics Diet Plan
- How To Start Working Out In The Morning
How To Lose Weight In A Day
Have you ever been in the need for losing a few pounds overnight? Don’t despair because you are not alone. And while losing weight in one day will not exactly give you permanent weight loss, it might help you if you just need to fit better into that dress tomorrow, or look better in that bikini in tomorrow’s morning sun session.
So how exactly can a person lose some weight in a day? The trick is really about eating healthy – not starving yourself the entire day. In the long run, sensible and proper eating habits are really what you need if you eventually want to achieve permanent and long-term weight loss. There are a lot of diets that you make use of and it’s easy to one over the Internet. But cautious is the key since you don’t want to get into any crash diets that may have drastic consequences on your health.
According to the University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC), one of the best secrets to getting rid of your bloat and some weight in one day is to get rid of all the junk food in your daily diet and replace all of that with fruit and vegetables. Since you are eliminating meat, one day with a lack of meat will actually help your body feel better, since the body uses up a lot of its resources to process the digestion of meat. However, if you feel that you need something extra your system, consider taking in fish instead of red meats.
Here’s a quick example of a one-day diet that you can get into:
1. Breakfast. As the saying goes, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Don’t skip out on breakfast since this is where your body will get most of the energy it needs to power through your daily activities. While we want our meal to generally be light with or one-day diet, you shouldn’t go overboard. When it comes to stocking up in the morning, avoid white bread and instead go for wheat bread or whole grain cereals.
2. Lunch. Fruit is the ideal meal today when it comes to lunch. Tasty and filling options such as a banana, mango, orange, or avocado make great lunch companions. You can also get your fill through cucumbers and carrot sticks which are a filling and healthy option.
3. Dinner. Dinner is the part where we want to go light. Take a light meal early in the evening that can be composed of raw or lightly cooked carrots and broccoli. They’re filling enough and won’t leave you starving. Top off your regimen with a short brisk walk about 2 hours after your meal to keep your metabolism going.
4. Snacks. Of course, we can’t go through a day without at least a little snack. Since we’re trying to stick with fruits or vegetables, apples are a great snacking option. However, there are some people who get bloated after too much fruit, so try not to overdo the snacking. One apple is usually enough to get your through an afternoon or between your meals.
5. Keeping hydrated. Don’t forget to drink up! Hydration is important and water is only liquid to d it with. This will help your body to get rid of all the excess fluid that has been retained throughout the day. Things to avoid? Caffeine and carbonated drinks and sodas that will restrict the elimination of waste fluids.
Remember, even though it’s a one day diet, your optimum health is still the number one concern. Don’t overdo the diet and listen to what your body is telling you. You’ll get the results you want just like magic.